Feedback on hot air balloon game!

Continuing the discussion from Feedback on Icon and Thumbnail. Made in 5 minutes:

https://www.roblox.com/games/10083345017/Hot-Air-Balloon

Poll dead.

How much do you like it?
  • Good. :slight_smile:
  • Ok. :I
  • Bad. :frowning:

0 voters

1 Like

Addictive game and very simple, also very competitive. I like it. But the hitbox are kinda wacky

Epic gameβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž
But watch out for the exploiters.

Btw this should should be in creation feedback.

OH I misclicked the scripting category! haha thanks for telling me!

1 Like

Oh now thats a BIG BIG problem…

yea they are I guess ill use tween service? that way it may be better or not. But yea it is addictive as I have been playing it since yesterday when I made its base. And cant stop.

Love the game, Pretty simple and fun.

Here are some suggestions:

• Add a Currency system (Coins)
  • Add Skins for the Hot air balloon (You can buy them for Coins)

The Guis doesn’t look that great. Maybe make the hot air balloon is flying into the the Sky and if it hits the Cloud the Player would lose.

thanks. I am gonna make it a bit more rage full >:). Adding fast falling spikes or should I say heavy spikes. Spinny bois and some more types and customization so that people keep coming back.

That was just what I was thinking rn

IK it was inspired by a game called Hot Balloon I found yesterday on google play randomly. And thought make it similar to that. You can google the name and check it for your self!

Just found one with 9.22 QUINTILLION SCORE LIKE WTH?!? also how are so many people on the leader board with so much high scores? Bro… I regret making my life choices now. I am not even on the leaderboard now lol.

Also I remov.ed the hackers score >:) that will happen to every one whos score is bizzare

Also does it get more difficult as you go on if not you should do that so it’s not as easy at least for me.

yea it doesn’t but I am working on that adding fast spikes that fall down twice as fast as normal ones and now no one can beat my high score of 9.22 Qn (lol yea its temp XD) Also I am planning to add umm monetization so that I can earn some dollas but it wont be p2w : ) u can just buy skinz.

Update 2 IS OUT!

ADDITIONS:
ADDED GAMEPASSES! COINS! COIN LEADERBOARD! CHANGELOG!
REMOVED:
TOP 10 LEADERBOARD

Thank you everyone for playing my game and making it look good to me : )