Feedback on logo

so your basically saying that the story is your lighting skills correct? Im getting a little confused tbh.

I actually have blender on steam, i tried using, but failed due to my lack of experience with such software, i’ll try to learn using it later, but this logo has to do for now; i planned to use it on small surfaces as a decal, so imperfections shouldn’t be as noticeable, besides i can always upgrade it if i wanted to.

It’s less of a flex, more like an experiment, to see how it comes out.

1 Like

I would recommend touching up the sides of the head and body a bit. You can still see part of the green screen you used. To make the sides a bit smoother, you can erase a little bit of it depending on what program you use.

The render of your avatar sticks out maybe take away most of the green screen
also try not to use a basic font so your logo stands out more than other’s that would
add more style to your logo, it would make it more interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

Although that is a easier way to make logos, it’s technically not yours. It would be better if you made the logo yourself. Having a different font is fine, but having a website do things for you isn’t really efficient. You will go better off making your own logos.

Hope this helps you!

I use GIMP 2, and sometimes paint.net

Will take this into account, and if i understand correctly, you’re telling me to make my own fonts?

I replied to someone else, but you can use any font. The problem was that someone suggested to use a website to make logos, and I am saying to him the method isn’t efficient. You can grab any font, but don’t rely on websites to make your logos.

I think the point he’s trying to get across is, use different fonts. Downloading fonts is better as opposed to using websites to do so, because fonts downloaded onto your computer allows for more flexibility and overall customization.

I reccomend using DaFont to find fonts.

1 Like

Didn’t notice that you were replying not to me at first glance, but regardless, i am not full-on relying on that website to make my logo, maybe i add some element to my logo made by that website, but after some struggle, i realized that it’s actually more interesting (and beneficial in the long run) to make stuff yourself on this platform, it may be painful, but usually that work pays off, like the tank project i was doing: [Completed] A tank
it was a pain to make (still not finished) but the work seems to pay off.
That’s it from me for now

Personally, I’d try backing away from GIMP and paint.net for GFX stuff. Although they are good for clothing making, it isn’t so great for icon making .etc.

It’s probably worth your time to try and get Photoshop. Pixlr is a great alternate if you don’t want to get Photoshop.

1 Like

Will keep in mind, photoshop is out of my reach for now though.

1. The green dots is very noticeable, you could add more sensitivity to it or use an eraser and erase.
  2. Add some shading.
  3. Use a good font that fits you.

Else, it’s very good. :smiley:

I abandoned that one, please judge second iteration.

So what I would add is a background. You can make your own backgrounds in here. But if you use red in your background make sure you use don’t use the exact same red as you used for your text because they’ll blend with each other.

Wow, I’ve never even heard of that, I think I might try and use this in the future.

1 Like

Hey @realknife! I recommend you to change the font of the graphic. It looks like you’re using Arial. You can go to dafont.com for some better fonts. You can test the fonts out yourself. I would add a background, and some effects to the graphic to make it look better. :smile:

I currently abandoned the project, but will come back to it when i’ll have motivation.

Right off the bat, I see this was done in Roblox Studio, I highly, highly suggest you try using Blender or even C4D. Along with watching some tutorials in how to make GFX in blender. Because the issue with studio is, when using the green screen whatever program you use doesn’t feather it all out and leaves this green splotchy outline around the character, and there’s no depth to it.