Feedback on Low poly Builds!

Greetings!
I’m MuxToon, Builder/Modeler/Gfx and Designer

Today, I’ve created a small portion of my Portfolio (Low poly Trees & Weapons)
Please inform me on what I should add or improve.

Thanks, Enjoy your day!

14 Likes

i love the trees exceot the second , first, and last ones

i love the low poly weapons just make the sword longer (blade) and axes longer (handle) and the scythe longer and remove the two holes

1 Like

Love how the trees and weapons look you did an amazing job on making this.

But I do agree with IceTheOneAndOnly, it’s best to remove the two holes. It is strange with them.

For the trees, are you planning on making a Low poly apple tree? I’m sure that’ll look cool!

Keep up the awesome work.

1 Like

These are a good start for sure. Modeling wise they fit the expectation of the theme and you’ve shown some good work in terms of random little alterations in the trees shape, cutouts, etc.

I think your next steps going forward is to start working with more complex shapes and ideas. When I was first learning, I was making products similar to yours. I remember designing some weapons with the roblox logo/colors implemented into them and this was one way I improved. Somewhere along the way it became less about just the modeling and more about style, which I think you can start to explore now. Really embrace your creative vision, create lots of works, find what you like and don’t like, and get an aesthetic going. All of these are perfectly acceptable models, but they also don’t standout much yet. I look forward to seeing your work 2 months from now when you’ve really developed your own look.

In terms of actual feedback on the items;

• The sword is my favorite looking! The spear shaft could probably be thinned a bit, or the head bigger.
  • Tree 2 is great, I’d personally go bigger on the leaves. Cool detailing on tree 3, although the trunk could probably be improved by implementing techniques you used on tree 4 (larger base, namely). Tree 6’s branches are cool as well!

Great work, looking forward to future work from you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trees look very nice along with the weapons! I would make the leaves for the second one a tad bit bigger so not much space is seen. For the sickle I would probably just remove the second hole on the blade.

1 Like

Thank you :
@IceTheOneAndOnly
@h_unt
@MediocreMushroom
@hallowtazet

Much appreciated! :heart:

1 Like

These look cool! My only complaint is that even if the builds are low-poly, they should have some detail. I think adding textures to the weapons would help. Still, I really like this build.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

These are amazing! I especially love the weapons! Keep up the good work! I love low poly builds!