FEEDBACK on my ARMY GFX? (V2)

Hey Devfourm, I finished working on this Military GFX and I would like some feedback. Both are the same but which editing style is better? Also, What can I do to improve?

12 Likes

That looks fantastic! I like the first one because of the lightning and the second one looks like bad for me because of the lightning.

1 Like

Ello as someone who does military GFX mainly, here are some tips that might help.

Try to make it where the tank or vehicles are not floating try to have em on the ground or have the ground extend over the vehicles tracks or tires.

Other than that keep on improving man.

2 Likes

The first one is better but they are both amazing. Only suggestion from me is to watermark it because anyone can ctrl c it rn :slight_smile:

Those look great! But please please please watermark it

Just figured the first one has a watermark but it blends in way too well and the second one blends in way too well

They both have watermarks but they should be much more visible

How did you make the grass/trees I’m more of a logo maker and want to learn how to make thumbnails. Are these imported from studio?

Thats a good gfx, i love the lightning of the first pic but here are my suggestion;

change the characters posing to be a bit more realistic (the hands look like he’s struggling to hold the gun, the standing pose is too basic, you can rotate him just a bit and change the torso position so it wouldn’t look so basic.

1 Like

Also he doesn’t seem concerned of the massive tank which isn’t slowing down

For the Tree, I used the Mtree addon. For the grass, I used the Blenders particle system. Which was basically getting the model and adding it to the particle system tab. If you want me to find some tutorials for you, go more into detail or anything just let me know.

1 Like

Hey there!

Can i have the grass file? it’s hard for me to find one!

Thank you!

G R A S S.blend (2.0 MB)

1 Like