Feedback on my build for the connect 23

hey, good afternoon or evening, i made this for the connect 23 event but i could never finish it, me and my team had problems to get organized and about 3 days before the end of the event we came up with something. :dotted_line_face:

i made all this (the trees are optimized)

41 Likes

That looks awesome! I love the style of it, and how it all fits together perfectly. Everything is very low poly, unlike a lot of builds where something is stylized, something is realistic, something is low low poly. You NAILED this build! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I love this build! Everything about it really gives a classic but also a high quality kind of feel but it would be cooler to see more detail put into the background.

5 Likes

You will also definitely stand out amongst other connect 23 builds.

2 Likes

unfortunately, i was unable to publish it in the connect 23 form because my team did not finish their part, thank you, positive feedback is really appreciated :heart:

5 Likes

omg tysm, seeing this kind of comments makes me want to keep improving more and more in my builds :grin:

1 Like

Classic theme buildings always winning in my opinion.

2 Likes

You should! Don’t give up! Your skills are AMAZING! That’s WAY better than I could do.

2 Likes

It looks really nice with the classic vibes. Was this a showcase with the map, or were you also planning to add something to the game too?

4 Likes

atm nothing came to my mind, so i think that yes, the game is a showcase.

i will probably come up with an interesting and entertaining idea for this project in the future.

6 Likes

Pls I had the same thing happen in the last contest too :skull:

2 Likes