Feedback on my Core Game Update[Uncopylocked]

So currently I’m making a core game also how do I make a sci fi build cause I need it for this game
If you have any problems or anything I should improve tell me :smiley:
Also here is game: Broken's Power Core - Roblox
Here are screenshots:

3 Likes

I like where it’s going. You might wanna make the spawn pad transparent and add some detail. Add some things that will make players tell their friends to “Come check this stuff out!” Maybe some wires and darker material around the area. Visual effects help too! I can’t stress that enough!

2 Likes

Where would the wires go in the game

2 Likes

I mean just as casual detail. I’m not specifically pointing out wires, just anything extra that will give the game some more pizzazz.

1 Like

If you want to improve it the game is uncopylocked and you can show me what to do to improve it and also if you want to make your own core game it’s there for you

1 Like

A few things wrong.

1. This is minor, but “Heatent” isn’t a word. The terms are “Coolant” and “Heat.”
  2. The temperature increases too rapidly.
  3. The core should bee on a pedestal.

If you really need help, I could set some more detailed versions of this game for an example.

Well. It’s quite easy to criticise this.

It’s quite a hastily done game.
There is no control room, just an open area.
The reactor is not contained.
There’s just an empty lobby with pipes.

Taking inspiration from other core games is vital if you want to expand your game.

Ok I Changed the Heat pipes text from Heatent to Heat

How do you like the new updates?

This is a decent start to a reactor game.

Here are a few suggestions I have to improve the game:

• The reactor ignores the coolant setting and begins to heat if both the heat and coolant are turned on. I looked in the code and noticed that the reactor will only consider cooling if the heat is off and will only check if both settings are on if they are both off. This should be looked into.
  • The core experiences a freezedown at temperature level -3000, which is below absolute zero in both Celsius (-273.15) and Fahrenheit (-459.67). The temperature should floor at absolute zero or slightly above.
  • Coolant is misspelled as coolent in the game text.

Keep working on the game, polishing the building and mechanics. I hope to see where you take this.

Thanks for letting me know I can fix this

Is there any folder with correct categories? Its recommended to have folders so the explorer is not filled with any unknown categories.

Did you use free models? You should build it by yourself.

you say ‘uncopylocked’, uncopylocked means the game can be copied. but why you cannot copy this game?

The game used to be uncopylocked when this thread was active.