What are you working on currently? (2021)

I think those are excellent!l I really like the nod to the RNLI and the Seaking. And the pile of dead noobs, they’re great.

Is the one with the pile of noobs for sharkblox?

I found this very funny, and I even laughed out loud at some parts! I saw that there was some depth of field effects during the whole animation, just a small question, are you able to animate depth of field through moon animator? Keep up the good work :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m currently working on Arcade Island 3, shipping this summer! Here are some photos of the game so far:

22 Likes

It’s not just a single light

its 65 lights, the big light you see in game and a 8x8 grid that you can barely see on top of it

if you open up the microprofiler you’ll also see this as a stat displayed

3 Likes

Currently working on a core game that people can use if they want to make one without having to script their own here is the topic: Feedback on my Core Game Update[Uncopylocked]
The game is: Broken's Power Core - Roblox
Notes: The screenshots are a little out dated
Screenshots:

1 Like

I had only minimal experience in studio until recently, I had spent most of my time just using it to mess about with free models and the Load Character plugin. I’ve since learnt how to use the terrain tools somewhat and played about with the lighting to make this.
https://www.roblox.com/games/6793345099/
You can’t really do anything it apart from sit down in a few places now I’ve worked out how to add a seat (hooray!) But I expect it’s a good a start as any. If you have a second, Please do check it out and give me some feedback, especially around whether you feel I’ve captured that late afternoon into evening vibe.

2 Likes

Super Saiyan 4

7 Likes

I still see no difference between one light source and 65 light sources.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I did in fact build the house. I even made a video on the changes the house went through to how it looks in the animation.

10 Likes

Moon animator has the ability to change values and properties of different assets in the Workspace via keyframes in the Timeline. Just hit the + button near the top-left of the animation Timeline and select whichever object you want. Keep in mind it doesn’t work for a few assets, but it should work for Parts, Models, MeshParts, various post processing effects like Bloom and DepthOfFeild, and much more.

Thank you for the compliments and question!

1 Like

ouch :neutral_face:

First off, I don’t care that this is sarcasm, I find this very rude.

I know this doesn’t seem like much but its just a demo of realistic shadow diffraction in Roblox, which is comparable to the quality of Ray Traced shadows.

Look at the video below and pay attention to the shadow diffraction.
(Custom lighting on the left, standard SurfaceLight on right)

If you don’t think the post deserves to be here, just flag it. Don’t be rude to others simply because you find their creations “basic”.

5 Likes

literal stolen work LOL, dont take credit for peoples work my guy.

its not his, he stole it from twitter

2 Likes

SkyDeviant is in contact with the orginal creator on Discord, and has had permission to upload this. If you want more proof you can message me or him.

oh great, thats a massive relief.

3 Likes

I knew you were able to change the properties of parts, decals, meshes etc. But I had no idea you could tinker around with lighting properties! Thank you so much.

1 Like

Just a small Vending Machine

Edit: I think it works now?

19 Likes

Wow that worked totally splendid, first time i ever messaged something lol

New update to my core game I improved it still not great but getting there
What Should I Improve? by the way the game is uncopylocked
Topic: Feedback on my Core Game Update[Uncopylocked]
Game: Broken's Power Core - Roblox
Screenshots:

3 Likes