Feedback on my custom health bar

Could you tell me what spreadangle is? sorry if that’s a dumb question I thought it was only for particle emitters

sigh

1 Like

I am very disturbed. Would it be nice if you could change the image to a. regular heart?

Sorry I don’t know that much about particle emitter

It’s fine, you should look at a guide

there is a module for that called 2D Particle or something… Anyways those arent 3d those are 2d I have made them using the same module. You gotta get it its very handy.

For those who are wondering how he made those particles. rParticle: The Light Weight, Open Source, GUI Particle System - #13 by joeldes they are 2d particles.

1 Like

Well actually I made my own particle system for this; obviously using that plugin would be a more efficient way to create particles though.

I plan on making the heart to be less disturbing. I will make the image normal like you said (assuming you meant a heart like this :heart:︎)

2 Likes

I understand your point of view, but I believe the appearance of the heart depends on the type of game. If it’s a horror or realistic game, a more realistic might make more sense than a cartoon heart

1 Like

Looks awesome, I really would disprove against changing it to be less “disturbing” since it’s nothing more than a silhouette of a heart diagram. Changing it to be anything else might take away from the cool effects.

1 Like

yes or if its a gore game make it this

I love it! It beats like a heart and has all the correct shaping. Maybe have a 15 second cool-down before regranting health!

1 Like

This looks really cool! Especially for some 3rd person shooter game.

I am disturbed again. Can you add a waning that it includes scary content + spoiler?

hahaha no.

Dunno If it’s just me but the video isn’t loading

Hmm, it seems to be working for anyone else, that’s weird
Maybe it’s because it’s a streamable video

It doesn’t work on any other browsers nor incognito

Just try discoursehub on your mobile. Y