Feedback On My Designs (IITPP)

Hey! I’m remastering a game called innovation Inc Thermal Power Plant for AnimeRiceFarmer, and I want to know what your feedback is for the game’s design! I will also link the game for you to explore for yourselves.

Link:

(Note that the game’s thumbnails aren’t Up-To-Date at the time).
Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I like it! Very interesting and well made style! The third room however feels a bit bland.
:star::star::star::star:

I find it to be very detailed and scifi themed. I think it will go perfect for the game. Although I do feel it is a bit overly bright in this section.

That is actually some bug with the studio lighting, so others don’t see it that bright.

1 Like

Spelling error with “Building.”

Annoying scripted popup that tries to coerce me to purchase a script.

Apart from those, onto the building!

Overall, I think the building is great. The scripting works well with it, and I admire the small cultural references and jokes hidden throughout.-- as this is for a community, it’s best not to be overly serious, so it serves its purpose well in that regard! :wink:

However, the lights are way too bright, and especially in your large, hexagonal room, that can make the place feel less about your technology and more about your lights! This tends to be extremely distracting and off-putting, especially considering this is for a group.

If you have any questions feel free to reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if it was intentional, but I’m getting strong TARDIS vibes from that first image and that’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned! I like that you’re going for a strong style and colour scheme, but agree with previous commentators that it can be too bright and garish at times - there’s a lot of bright neon red everywhere, and it can be a bit too much. Other than that, I’d recommend raising the ceilings, they feel a bit small.

Nice work!

10 Likes

Your build is pretty bright, and very detailed which is extremely perfect for your game.
I don’t know why, but while looking at the walls it kinda looks like lava behind glass. Which I think is pretty neat.
Keep up the great work.

To be honest I rally like this but noted this in one your pic. Is it suppose to be there?

All in all I love it and design.

This stunned me! You showed your true talent there!

1 Like

I am like 1 year late but… this is honestly amazing :3

I am like 1 year late but it is very nice. :slight_smile:

Innovation Inc. Thermal Plant has gone a long way since this. I still wonder what this game would look like if it followed this path.