Need Ideas for IITPP

Recently, I have fully gotten onto the DevForum, and did a few posts so far. I am currently re-making a game called Innovation Inc Thermal Power Plant, and I’ve done a feed-back post a while ago. (Feedback On My Designs (IITPP)).

But now that I’m remodeling the areas made originally by the developer, I’m having problems trying to think of new areas.

Now before you comment down “Why don’t you remodel the other areas”, well they aren’t very fitting to the theme I’m going for.

Can anyone give me ideas for sci-fi builds for the base, or at least a picture to help inspire me, because I need a lot of them…

My building style based off the TARDAS design:

Anything would help :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Here’s some inspiration:

thing2

I hope this helps!

4 Likes

OP is asking for inspiration on what else he can add to his ship, not for a build in particular. :slight_smile:

Neon neon neon neon neon

Make sure you use a TON of neon. In Sci-fi builds, neon is 100% needed, and especially in large numbers. Neon gives a nice futuristic look.

Make sure your builds are a bit spacious, but not so big that it looks empty. Make sure you fill up every space in the room. Don’t leave anything empty. If you have empty floors, add some wiring underneath it, and make the floor glass. Wiring is especially important in sci-fi looking builds.

Hope it helps, good luck!

1 Like