Feedback on my first GFX

So i was messing around with blender and decided to make a gfx, any feedback on either the render or end thing is appreciated.

Render:

End:
image (3)(1)

3 Likes

just realized how big the gun is, oops

2 Likes

You had to have learned or seen GFX tutorials to get it right the first time, congratulations!!!

Looks really good! I’d personally suggest adding a bit more contrast between the character and the background so they don’t visually blend and the viewers focus on the character rather than the backdrop. (Also if on the final version, the text is the game’s name/logo, I’d recommend making it a bit more visible, but if it’s only a watermark you should be good.)

It’s isn’t render, its just screenshoot. You need on this

Render tutorial

This is button “Viewport Shading, this button on lights+graphic”

After you need set camera position- (to view camera picture 0 on NumPad)

Opening camera view (0 on NumPad)
And turning this off (red lines in picture )

After clicking RENDER

and render image!

Goodluck :heart:
Write to my DM for help if you need it
(sorry if text have errors just im bad in english)

2 Likes

i think gun size is normal, but a text+ red effect is bad (sorry)
Try to edit text in photopea using a fonts like in this templates:

Fonts

You can make a good text with this fonts:

Im using Photopea for text editing, its like Photoshop (im not joking)
I think you can make red effect on the top,bottom,right,left picture sides.
like light/shade but red
Too i think you can use a RBX Toolbox plugin for blender, its comfortly.
For backgrounds you can use just images (adding plane and setting image as texture)
Or you can use hdri’s (polyhaven)

Links

HDRIs • Poly Haven
RBX Toolbox (Free Blender Addon) - #21 by Papa_boss332
https://www.photopea.com/

+i think you need use R6 rig , not a finished model and rig (from internet)
Im about spawning R6 charachter in Roblox Studio and dowload Anchor pose plugin, after it making pose for charachter in animation editor and anchor it. export,importing at the blender. This action don;t need animating/posing charachter in blender.

That looks very good for your first GFX! The gun is a bit too big for the character though.

I also recommend making the arms look a bit more attached/closer to the person.

Looks amazing, One thing I do suggest is turning up the metallic settings and maybe balance out the roughness scale, I Am also very new to GFX, Keep up the great work!
I Suggest using something like “Photopea” for Render editing; And I do recommend for small portraits like this one, you can go to photosettings in blender and make the background transparent, then you can add a wallpaper or a blurred out battle scene in the back.