Feedback on my First Statue Model In Roblox

I’m also working on making statues on Roblox. This is my first statue I made. What do you guys think of it?

Link: First Statue - Roblox

Pictures In-Game

6 Likes

Looks great, except the sword is being help by the blade. I would lower the sword so the statue is holding the hilt.

1 Like

Hey xXHypotheticXx, Thanks for the feedback! I will be sure to do that! Thanks for telling me!

Have a good day!
Sincerely, Intrepid

There is far too much slate. I’d recommend either changing the base or the statue itself to another material

1 Like

Looks good, but I would tweak the lighting, and change the white neon color to a darker shade of white so it wouldn’t be too hard on the eyes. And I would change the base of the statue to a different so it wouldn’t be a one material statue.

2 Likes

Hello myoldfriendsaredjs, Thanks for the feedback! I will be sure to change the base’s texture into something other than slate that looks good. Thanks for telling me about this!

Have an awesome day!
Sincerely, Intrepid

1 Like

Hello me_rzy, Thanks for the feedback! I will change then neon white color to a darker shade of white so it would not be too hard on the eyes. I will also change the material of the base. Thanks for telling me about these!

Have a good day!
Sincerely, Intrepid

Great model, I would totally use that in my games

1 Like

Your model looks cool, as said before, the status is holding the blade instead of the handle… which makes it look a little odd, if that would mean you would put the sword in the ground, I would scale the sword down.

2 Likes

That looks really good. Most especially the sword. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This looks amazing! I hope to see more amazing models from you in the future.

1 Like