Feedback on my first UGC concept Item. (Drone)

Hey Devs! It’s me again, Hermanito. I just made my first “Drone” model (UGC concept Item).

Feedback is appreciated!! :smiley:

G’Day buddies!
:memo: -Hermanito

20 Likes

Uhm… Well the shading isn’t nice, the concept of the design is cool but I think the middle section needs re-done.

2 Likes

I actually kind of like it, for it reminds me of those old robot/sci-fi hats Roblox made.

4 Likes

Try to make it look more symmetrical.

3 Likes

@PrismaticFruits I made the model look symmetrical to the red light you see. I know, it’s not so symmetrical. Thank you for your feedback! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think that you could probably improve the shading a bit, but the model itself is looking good! Would it be possible for you send an image of it on an avatar?

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry, I cannot send you pics of this model on avatar because of personal reasons…
But all I can tell you is that this is a shoulder accessory. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, thats alright. I think this would be a pretty cool shoulder item though, its pretty unique compared to the animals that are usually used as shoulder items.

2 Likes

It looks kind of stretched, the third image looks a bit odd. Nice concept.

1 Like

jump to you that modeling doesn’t need a computer achieved only with Android you can model anything that comes to your mind :blush:

2 Likes

shoulder accessory

I am now sad. :^(

Don’t be sad buddy. Here’s a post for you: Feedback on my UGC concept (Marshmello Hat)

Enjoy!

1 Like

I really really like your design. It has a good solid feel to it. Both cute but also dangerous looking… Is a good combination. :slight_smile:
One suggestion maybe… if you have shade smooth applied to the middle part you might want to select auto-smooth to help keep your edges sharp but the curves nice and smooth. You find it in the properties window … see image attached

1 Like