Imagination Challenge 2021

better yet u could maybe consider em more for the ugc program

3 Likes

Welp, time to wait till September 1st!

2 Likes

So excited! Wish I knew how to do the more difficult ones :’)

2 Likes

I’m curious. After we participate in any challenge, when can we get the certificate? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll just send you after the last competition, I’m pretty sure it’ll just be a print out thing though.

3 Likes

Hey Roblox! Here’s my model for UGC. Check my model post below!

Model post: Feedback on my first UGC concept Item. (Drone) - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

:memo: -Hermanito

3 Likes

You will make your UGC concept during the competition. You will be given a theme and you will compete accordingly. I like your UGC concept, but it shouldn’t be here right now.

6 Likes

does the UGC item made from the competition get into the catalog?

2 Likes

As far as I know these will not be included in the UGC.

2 Likes

Can we submit high-poly builds like more than 10k tris models? because they said: " We’ll be looking at the most realistic submissions".

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling there will be another wave of people joining the devforum just to get the free accessory. I really do hope that Roblox will not automatically give you the item after you submit, but will check if you actually made it and if its at least a bit of high quality. Hopefully, you can’t get to member that quick, but i already know that we will have a new mass ammount of people joining. We will see how will this turn out.

5 Likes

They probably would have stated this in the OP if so…

2 Likes

i think it’s very cool that there is even a “consolation” prize i’m very excited, good luck to everyone! :smile:

1 Like

deepl is the best translator but it doesn’t support alot of languages

2 Likes

More than likely, Roblox will use an automated system which will probably mean that this will be the case.

1 Like

I highly doubt this as you’ll probably need to upload it as a mesh.

Also there is a reason for this, as it would lag games.

2 Likes

But I think this one won’t be so dramatic as there aren’t that much people like the other events

2 Likes

the only thing I can do a little bit is animation :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How do we know this isn’t a popularity contest where the famous Robloxians instantly get noticed?

8 Likes

I think it will be judged between the staff, I don’t think they’ll be that biased.

2 Likes