Feedback on my game idea: Magic Ants

Intro

Hello I am currently working on a game called Magic Ants (temporary name), and I would like some feedback on the concept!

Whats it about?

The game is a RPG-styled round-based game.

Where it’s 1 player versus all. The ant queen versus the ants. The objective of the game is to become the new queen by being the one to deliver the final blow. And the one who becomes the ant queen last before the timer runs out is the winner.

The ant queen will be very powerful so it will require all the players to work together to fight it.

Concept art I made:

Here are 2 animations I made for my Ant rig:

Players will have the ability to customize their ants by equipping a plethora of armor, accessories, and weapons. They can unlock these by spending the currency they earned from each round, on a random chance loot box. Each with their own rarities shown here:

The image below shows the Ant queen’s health bar, the player’s hot bar, and a side menu to access other Ui stuff.

A cool little Lobby area, made using Roblox’s synty assets Free Synty Asset Packs Released in the Marketplace

And finally the Ant Queen! Players will be able to unlock and choose different characters to play, each with their own abilities.

What do you guys think? Is this a game you would be interested in? Let me know if you have any questions! :ant:

9 Likes

This seems to be a very innovating idea. I look forward to seeing more about how the game works. I like the idea of being a queen ant

2 Likes

I love your game idea. It would be a unique game.

1 Like

I think it’s a fANTastic game idea! I really like the character model too!

2 Likes