Feedback on my game so far

Hello there, Ace here with quite some progress on my game Infinite Obby, in my last topic asking for feedback I made an month ago I asked, as told by the name, for feedback.

People rated it an 7.5 out of 10 on average and the most requested idea was adding more levels. Since then I’ve continued working hard on my game and today I even sold the first gamepass.

Currently there are 15 levels, 2 of which can be unlocked by reaching level 100 and 3 of which can be unlocked by having premium. The goal is to have have 40 unique levels once I release the game.

Once I release the game I’ll also add some levels made by the community, but until then feel free to let me know any ideas for levels you have.

I have also added many other things to my game, such as:

• A simple Anti-Cheat (still working on that)
  • Cash (increments every 30 seconds if you’ve reached level 30 or have friends in the same server)
  • A boost for the best players in each server
  • A boost for having friends in the server, you even get better rewards if your friends have Premium
  • I made an icon and added a thumbnail

Link to my game
https://www.roblox.com/games/6161238436/Infinite-Obby

My Trello board

How good is my game on a scale from 1 to 10 at the moment?

0 voters

1 Like

Very Cool! Is the thumbnail Text made with Stages?

1 Like

Yes, somebody suggested it but I forgot who.

I really like the concept of the game.

I feel like it’s pretty original since most of the Obby games are all the same, and originality is in really short supply these days, so great job.

1 Like