Feedback on my GFX Logos for SmashBurger

Please give me constructive criticism on my logos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
Want to purchase a GFX? Click here! Please note, the link here brings you to a DevForum page.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
Make sure to check out Industrial which is a graphics community! Please note, the link Industrial brings you to an external site.

4 Likes

I’ve moved this to Cool Creations since it’s a general feedback thread.

That’s overall pretty good
I recommend filling in the gaps in the cup

Hey there,
I had it in Art Design Support because it is art, I’ve always had my posts there.

Unless I’m wrong, I think it got moved back.

Hiya! Thats a good idea, did not catch that due to the fact that I use icons.

Cheers,

Yes, Cool Creations has become the hub for generic feedback requests so the other support sections aren’t as cluttered.

Hi, I really like the design and wanted to know what software you used to make it.

Hello,

Thank you! I used photoshop, but it can easily be created on paint.net or other programs.

I do tutorials for a small robux fee, if your interested DM me.

1 Like

The logo for SmashBurger you have made, has a very impressive appearance,
I also like the 2D appearance of image #1 which shows the cartoonish logo of a burger and a soda with the company name! This will really attract people to play your restaurant because of your effort of making this has a good touch.

WOW its really cool when someone see it on the game keep on good work :slight_smile: