Msami GFX - Logos, Ads, Icons, and more!

post moved

old post

Welcome to Msami GFX, we create Logos, Ads, Icons, and more

About - Msami GFX
About me? Ah well if you really want to know about me then here you go.
I’m a aspiring GFX artist who enjoys to make online art for self-use, and for commissions. I am self-taught and watched minimal tutorials on how to make art, I just looked at other people’s creations and got inspired.
I use Blender, Adobe Photoshop, and sometimes paint-net. My Work - Msami GFX
You can find my work by clicking the black :arrow_forward: and you will see a dropdown of artwork.

Logos

The following images have been resized for your convenience.

Renders & Thumbnails

Icons

Lessons

I can do cheap lessons, where I will give you tutorials on how to do what you want me to show you how to do. Contact me for pricing, when contacting me please inform me of what you want to be taught, can be as simple as how to make a gfx and what programs you use.

Info - Msami GFX

• I will work on my own basis, you will not rush me to do your work. You may set a deadline for me to create your order but I can decline that deadline.
  • I can decline any orders I would like to.
  • You will follow my payment guidelines listed in the payment section.

PRICING - Msami GFX 2
My pricing is negotiable but here are my prices normally,
Logo (without a character) :robux: 200 - 250
GFX (thumbnail) :robux: 250 - 300 more expensive with more characters
Logo (with a character) :robux: 250 - 275
Icon/Profile Picture - :robux: 150 - 200Contact - Msami GFX 2
You can contact me in the following ways,

• DevFourm, private messages
  • Discord Msami#3783
  • Don’t forget to check out my Trello board which will show orders! Trello

Testimonials

Also, my main account is msami789 without a 3. I only use this account for DevFourm because my main did not receive access before this account.

Thank you,
Msami

11 Likes

Hey! @coolkingll I have a new portfolio and much more new GFX! Wanted to tell you as you have always been so nice.

Other portfolios were edited and redirected to here.

Hey! How much do you charge for your lessons?

Depends on what you are looking to learn.
To know more please Private Message me with the following information:

• Do you want to learn about making an icon, logo, render, or thumbnail?
  • Do you have a budget?
  • Which of the following programs do you have, paint-net, photoshop, blender, cinema 4D, and roblox studio? You do not need to have these, just wondering.
1 Like

This is a notice for my graphics

• My status: OPEN
  • Thumbnails, Logos (with characters) and more will be updated soon.

Don’t forget, I AM STILL OPEN!!

Hi! I’m interested in buying a logo for my cafe, Sabor. It’s a bubble tea cafe. You can contact me from CherryLeChicken#6524

hey, cant contact you atm.

Can you DM me Msami#3783 or send me a request so I can remember for later when I can

This post has been updated! More gfx have been added.

Portfolio updated with some amazing new gfx, including commissions for Sashimi Sushi!

Woah! Really like your work! Finally someone who doesn’t overcharge. :smiley:

1 Like

I can definitely vouch for @msami7893! He did amazing work on a thumbnail I hired him for and worked with me until my order was perfect! He works hard and has great skill, definitely the guy you want to hire.

1 Like

Hey, this is Derpee_Kirbee, the developer of Cheese Obby, and I just want to say that the platforms he created for Cheese Obby are great! I know these weren’t GFX, but they still looked really cool. 100% recommend hiring him!

1 Like

I never ordered from msami by all I can say is that he is very good at GFX, good communicator, and I would recommend his services. Very kind person.

1 Like

cool work! i sent a friend request.

1 Like

hello i couldin’t really send im guessing you changed it. add me on discord Aq_ount#6624

hey! mine is mason!#0001. please send a request :smile:

Ok i’ve friend requested you Aq_ount#6624

1 Like

I’ll repeat, this is NOT my portfolio anymore.

Find it here: