Feedback on my GFX

Twitter: @FAtacck
I am FireAtacck GFX Artist (For Hire)
Today i made an Personal Thumbnail for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: can you give feedback? :jack_o_lantern:

Render:

Render:

GFX:

Some Effects, Backgrounds:

Please comment a feedback

If you have any questions you can ask me on discord.

Discord:
FireAtacck#7601

Used programs

Blender 2.82
Photoshop CC 2017

My Portfolio : HERE!!

14 Likes

I can’t seem to find any critiques. It looks very well balanced and professionally done.

3 Likes

good job! But I think it would be better if you made the flames in the last painter a little more real

2 Likes

Looks real good. Maybe you could rotate the pumpkin so its more of looking at you. Did you use photoshop for the after effects?

4 Likes

I will admit, the pumpkin is slightly brighter than I’d want it to be, and brings all of my attention to it. Maybe you want an eye grabber though to get more clicks, in that case its fine? Their is also a fire effect a little bit in the headless horseman above neck exterior. The shadow of the pine tree reflects on the house even though the lighting is in the opposite direction, and the house is a little un-lit. Try making a slight interior to the house adding candles for lighting in the houses reign.
Sorry if this was a hard comment, I still really enjoy the photo, and most of this is unnoticable, however their are just some people in the world that only accept perfection for some reason.

3 Likes

10/10 my great man it’s too perfect

2 Likes

This all looks sooo good. Congrats!

2 Likes

Well done on advising the theme of the GFX, everything looks very smooth. Keep the progress, champion.

Rate: 9/10

2 Likes

Amazing work! Everything looks perfect! But I would suggest if you make the fire a little more realistic!

3 Likes

The GFX looks great. I suggest toning down the brightness. The pumpkin is a bit too bright and the GFX would look nicer if the lighting is toned down.

The fire effect implemented onto the pumpkin object looks a bit blurry and a bit of the fire effect blocks the moon slightly. I suggest that you use a different fire effect that is a bit smaller is size and not blurry.

Additionally, some other feedback I have for this GFX is that I suggest you use a more realistic house to fit the scene that has been created here for the GFX.

Lastly, it looks like the moon isn’t standing out that well, so I suggest making the moon stand out a bit more on this GFX.

Overall, the GFX looks pretty good, but with some work done with this GFX, it will look even better. This is my feedback I have for this GFX you have designed.

Great work on this GFX! :thumbsup:

2 Likes