Personal Artworks

I’m available for 6-8 hours per day
You can contact me any time.

You Can Contact me on:

Discord: FireAtacck#7601
Twitter: @FireAtacck

Thanks for reading! :fire: :fire:

132 Likes

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord (Vortex_#0001)

6 Likes

Hey! You are a GREAT GFX artist, and I need some help with my gfx atm because they just don’t look good. If you could help me out that would be great!

7 Likes

Yes sure you can ask me questions on discord :+1:

8 Likes

Added you on discord! :slight_smile:

nva_f#5550

3 Likes

Professional Gfx and cheap one!

4 Likes

how did you make it like that?

4 Likes

Amazing Portfolio! Love the work. One small thing I noticed was that the logo for 2 player jailbreak tycoon was in logos and Icons!

4 Likes

because i made the logo and icon there, so i put it in both types. :smile:

4 Likes

What background did you use for these two ads?

i didnt use background its only gradient+sunrays

Vouch, great person to hire when it comes to GFX. I’d recommend and I would also purchase from Fire again.

2 Likes

I soon intend on buying logos,
what’s the difference between a Premium Logo and a normal Logo?

1 Like

Amazing gfx done in short amount of time! Amazing quality hiring for sure again.

2 Likes

+rep quick and reliable work!

5 Likes

Bought 5 gfx at his highest quality, this guy asked me about all the details, showed me pictures during working, asked me several times if it was good or I needed anything else, was patient when I told him I didn’t like something in the gfx and asked if he could change it.

Extremely patient, proffesional and 100% recommended for amazing fast delivery and proffesionalism.
Will order again if need GFX.

3 Likes

I commissioned FireAtacck to to make my game logo, thumbnail and icon. While I had to wait initially longer than I expected (was not his fault), I am very satisfied with the results and would recommend you hire him for any work you want done.

He worked with me and got the product to the standard I liked, he’s very professional and I will be back in the future.

1 Like

Great portfolio! But am I the only one to notice that firefighter was spelt wrong…?

2 Likes

Hey, I love your work, I have a question, how much do you charge for gamepass designs? Per icon and bundles.

This is some great work and jack of all trades would be a highly suitable title. Best of luck with future commissions!