Feedback on my Group Logo

Hello, I made a logo for my clothing group called Arow gate Clothing. And I need some feedback for it. All criticism and feedback in appreciated! :grinning: I went for a minimalistic design, I didn’t want to do a GFX and wanted a professional, business type logo.

Logo

This is how it looks on the group page https://www.roblox.com/groups/3931779/Arow-gate-Clothing

1 Like

I like how it looks so far! A few things to suggest:

• The “shadows” on the G should be parallel to the angle the leg of the A is going. The shadow at the top of the G inside the A looks alright, but the other shadows would need to reflect this style too. My suggestion would be to just have the shadows going the one direction, instead of 90° shapes.

• The word “clothing” is a bit off and doesn’t really contrast well to the letter logo. You should use the same font that the other letters used if you havent already, and make the font bold too. Enlarging wouldnt hurt either.

• For the group logo, its a lot better to just use the letter logo instead of the full letter and word as a logo. It makes it look a lot more professional. You specified that its already a clothing group in the name so there is no need to specify it in the group logo too.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

It looks really good. I also like the color. Anyways keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

First of all, it’s a great start!

Here are some suggestions.
For a minimalist design, you need to have your few subjects really stand out. I recommend making either the A or the G a different colour from the rest of the text for that “pop” effect that is so central to making an efficient logo.
Speaking of the text, it’s small and would be hard to notice as an icon. Enlarge it. The eyes would rove right over the imagine without taking it in. Logos need to have their subject matter big.
Ever consider using a slightly fancier font?

Like I said, great minimalistic design. Keep it up.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for all of the suggestions I will try to incorporate all of the suggestion that you have given me.

Thank you for the suggestions! Yes, I have tried a fancy font, but I don’t like it anymore, so that’s why I changed to this font.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it!