Feedback on my Hallway

I made a hallway today! I was thinking about making a full on facility out of it! What do you think?

11 Likes

Wow! Looks really nice. The eery simplicity adds an extra effect. Maybe if the lights were darker/colored different it would fit in a horror game.

2 Likes

Eh, I don’t think windows would really fit. How many times have you seen windows in a hallway?

2 Likes

It’s looking great! I like how the way these walls are having structures and lights on the ceiling.
I’d suggest adding some doors.

4 Likes

Don’t worry! I’ll add windows for the rooms that will be along the halls! :smiley:

2 Likes

With this build, you could easily change it to a prison, base, place to park cars, or something else.

4 Likes

That looks very well made, but I think this would make it better;

A bit of moss and cracks will probably make it look more realistic.

(A bit off-topic, happy birthday)

3 Likes

I won’t use moss for this build but I will definatly use cracks! Good idea!

thx for the b day cheer :smiley:

3 Likes

Does this look more spoopy to you?

3 Likes

¯\__(ツ)_/¯

Eh. Looks basically the same to me.

1 Like

The ambient color is different compared to the original one. What should I think? The first one (blue-ish ambient) or the second one (dark ambient)?

2 Likes

Depending on the style of this building, cracks and moss won’t fit in at some point. For me, the current pictures of the building look quite modern-styled, so i’m not sure if cracks n’ moss would fit in well. Personally, I would add various kinds of vents, gas n’ water pipes, electric cables, safety signs, maybe some kind of seperated paths on the floor etc.

4 Likes

Looks much better. I’m definitely liking your new lighting settings more.

1 Like

“The hall is built as cheep as possible”
The darker lighting is easier on my eyes but I am a basement dweller so :man_shrugging:
I like it but having the red line is kinda out of place, instead having metal beams too reinforce the walls could work. This would further push the cheep wall atheistic.
Having gas piping on the roof could work too add even more detail too it. Along with having a metal frame on the roof could look better.

1 Like

I updated it. :flushed:

Try adding some wires along the side to power the lights.

1 Like