Feedback on my house

I am currently working on a house in Project:Place! and this is what’s done so far. I am still working on it.

This the first time I build a house. I am accepting all feedback.

If any of you want to join project:place!, you can do it here:Project: Place... Join the fun!
In Project:Place!, you can do anything you want (as long as it abides with TOS) with a bunch of other people that can give you tips&tricks.

Good bless you!

7 Likes

Hey man, so far, really good! I find it odd where the sink is but whatever. Haha. You can give that sink more design on the interior. In any case, so far so good! Try adding some more detail to the rooms. I am a fan of the open-plan when it comes to housing, so if I moved into that house, that kitchen wall separating the 2 rooms is coming down lmao. For the fridge, you can add a drink dispenser. The stove is near perfect, I like it. Add storage underneath the sink. Add more wall decorations. Either if it’s a wall pattern or pictures. I hope this helps you!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have no idea why I put the sink in the corner but now it is too late to do changes with the sink. :rofl: Thank you for the tips though. I hope you have a good day/night!

2 Likes

Looks very nice, though maybe it is just me but i have never seen a sink in a corner before lol, i don’t think you have to change it unless you want to.

1 Like

Nice Kitchen! I’m noticing a lot of imbalance with the amount of detail. It’s inconsistent. Looking at the effort in the cabinets above, more specifically the dishes cabinet. However for example, the microwave isn’t on the same level of detail. Here are some suggestions your could add. You don’t have to do them, just something you can ponder on. :+1:

Adding a Number Pad to the Microwave
Adding a Depth into the Refrigerator
Adding Hot and Cold Sink Nobs
Detailing that Sink Hole
Using Parts instead of a Decal for that Trash Can

1 Like

Can you please explain what exactly you mean?

Its a mesh

Notice how there are more bumps or different sizes when comparing the front and the back? This is what I meant.

1 Like