Project: Place... Join the fun!

Hi! This was originally posted on waywoc 2021 but still.

Project: Place is something that I am working on where devs of all kind can put their creativity to the max!

Project: Place is all for fun so, you will not be payed to add things to the game. Nor have to. It’s all your choice if you want to add to it or not.

I just think Project: Place is a fun and good idea. Nor do I think this will get popular.

Although, there are some rules.

1. Do not make anything against the Roblox TOS.
2. Do not use free models unless they are free models that you made. (has to be virus free)
3. Do not edit something that you did not make, unless given permission by the person who originally made it.
3.5 Do not delete something that is not yours. If it’s disturbing to you, ask them to delete it.
4 Making thumbnails for the game is allowed although changing the icon isn’t.
5 Changing the skybox is permitted although, making a skybox that does not fit within the game must be deleted. This includes: (making a creepy skybox, a Rick Astley skybox, a bean skybox, etc…)
6. Respect others. If somebody asks you to stop, you stop.
7. No racism, no sexism, etc…
8. Don’t be weird… By that, I mean don’t be like the people in the roblox discord server general chat. You can be unique, but you know.
9. IMPORTANT. DO NOT MAKE USELESS FOLDERS.
Last rule: Have fun!

Other: to claim an object/thing make a script inside of it saying something like: --Made By: [INSERT USERNAME HERE]. Oh and, if you want to join, either comment “I’d like to join”, or message me: "I would like to join the project) Something in-between those lines. If you do not have a discord, talk to me in the dev forum dms.

(all devs who participate are going to have their names in the desc you can ask if you do not want credit.)

Here’s the group.

Remember to tell me your discord name and tag on the group wall. (messaging me is recommended)
Oh and my discord username & tag is: BlackNWhite#3136

(joining is mandatory)

10 Likes

Curious about this.

I’d like to join if possible

1 Like

Sure! Any dev can be accepted!

1 Like

thank you. please pm me to provide further details as i’m more likely to notice it there

Currently, @ProfessorOfK3ology and I are working on Project: Place! I will be doing these check ups every day.

2 Likes

Laykx#2564
roblox filtered it on the goop wal

1 Like

Another status report! We have a new member called IceTheOneAndOnly!

I’m quite intrigued by this idea. It seems like a lot of fun. I’d like to join if possible. My discord is Tapt#7535

I don’t have disxord but messaged u on dev forum

Like @JonathonBows, I don’t have a discord account. Can you PM me on here if possible?

Sure! I’ll pm you! Can’t wait to talk!

daily checkup: we have 6 members

Anybody want to join Project: Place?

Very interesting. I would like to join

Sir Mad#7808

Hey! I sent you a friend request on Discord. I don’t think Gray is currently online but if you have any questions I can answer them until he is able to add you.

1 Like

I’m interested in this, I have sent a discord friend request.
PantherPie17#6299

1 Like

I would like tho join. My discord is Kryx#6087.

I’d like to join, don’t have discord.

I would! I’m not sure if I would bee the largest contributer the world has ever seen but it seems like a fun idea!

I’d prefer not to use discord.

Sure! Have you read the rules?