Feedback on my Industrial Apartment so far

Hello developers! I need some feedback on my industrial apartment build so far. :stuck_out_tongue:

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Place Link: Industrial Apartment

Bedroom and walk-in closet

Bedroom

Kitchen and Living Room

27 Likes

i like it, it looks great honestly lol i don’t really have a lot of things to word it. seems cozy :coffee:

maybe add some more pictures on the wall. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Colors & lighting are absolutely perfect. Only thing I would change is adding an exterior, which i’m assuming you just haven’t added yet

1 Like

I like what you’ve done!

This area in the kitchen seems to need something, maybe a window or a walk-in pantry, or a door leading to a pantry or closet maybe?

1 Like

1 Like

Looks good!

I really like the atmosphere and lighting of it, feels very cozy. And the details of the house are incredible. The furniture all fit the style of “off-road” or “sheltered”.

Bedroom

The bedroom is really nice, I love the small details like the rugs, plants, paintings, and other stuff. It really vibrates some chill energy if you know what I mean.

Kitchen & Living Room

The kitchen and living room is also very well-made. Although I do suggest adding more furniture and detail to it too. Other than that, it looks great!

2 Likes

your clothings aren’t real and the mirror or whatever should not have gradient? also maybe not so long door handle? and better non blocky eveyrhint and clothing and stuff. the monitor is not so realistic and neither is the keyboard or mouse but whatever. the kitchen is good but i can’t see the stuff on the stove and it looks tiny, as well as there is no place for cutlery, stuff like that, you know? and i can’t see a light in the vent.

pretty nice, though. also there is no storage area for kitchen that i can see (pantry)

1 Like

Woah, I literally built a room with like, exactly the same layout once. (but trash compared to this of course)

2 Likes

HOW DO U BUILD THAT WITH PARTS

HOW

One improvement is to add stands to the other monitors on the computer too. It looks unrealistic how the side monitors are hanging in the air.

1 Like

Oh, the monitors are all connected by a metal bar across the back. I’ll probably add some speakers below them.

2 Likes

Amazing. Simply amazing. However, I did notice one thing it’s missing. There’s no bathroom. :flushed: Other than that, keep up the great work my dude! :slight_smile:

2 Likes