Feedback on my Last GFX

Twitter: @FAtacck
I am FireAtacck GFX Artist (For Hire)
Today i made a game icon,thumbnail for Mysterious Murder 2 game :smiley: please give a feedback

Game Thumbnail:

Used programs

Blender 2.82
Photoshop CC 2017

Please comment a feedback

Discord:
FireAtacck#7601

My Portfolio : HERE

6 Likes

looks awesome, although some of the buildings still look very plastic. How much did you charge for it?

Like a 1.5k :robux_light: Thanks For Feedback… :heart:

1 Like

This render is really nice, lots of effort was put into it but i can see a few issues as soon as I look at it, and i think these would be easily fixed for future graphics you make. Ill go over these to help you out :slight_smile:

Firstly, the fence has a few issues, it is floating a bit, this would be a very easy fix by just lowering it, and would improve the overall quality of the image, I can also see that it has a bit of a buggy texture, which could be fixed in photoshop after you render quite easily.

Secondly, the rebder seen a bit flat, I cant see any real shadows behind the wall or fences, and there is nothing on the floor around the avatar, this could be an easy fix by changing the lights you used or moving them a bit.

Thirdly, the textures for the grass and cobblestones seem flat, I think this takes a bit from the render and could be a lot nicer if these looked 3D, especially the cobblestones, this could be done relatively easily following a YouTube tutorial I believe.

Overall the render is good, but has a few issues that could be fixed relatively easily, I hope this helps and wish you good luck with future graphics, if you need any future feedback feel free to send me a devforum private message :innocent:

1 Like

no problem!!!
((30 characters))

Hiii
Is after effects similar to Photoshop?
What does changes?

1 Like