Feedback on my Low-poly House

Hey guys!
About two days ago I created some meshes in blender to create a low-poly house for a cartoony game I’m making. I put the meshes together and ended up with this. Does this look alright? Is there anything I need to add?

Sorry if formatting is weird. It’s my first post and I’m still getting used to some stuff.

6 Likes

looks okay but shade smooth makes it look a little weird try shade flat but maybe add smooth edges to make it look better

2 Likes

I think you nailed the middle and base parts of this house, they look great! However, the roof is iffy to me. I think it could be improved.

Looks good, maybe just add a singular window to the sides and the back of the house to fill up those empty spaces.

Thanks for the suggestion! I agree, I kind of thought the roof looked a bit weird. I’ll edit it and see how it turns out!

That’d make a bit more sense, I’ll definitely do that. It looks a bit empty without it, like you said.

I may try that- I’m trying to add the smooth shade effect to create a kind of plastic effect. I’ll see how it goes, thanks for the feedback.

I think if you edge split the sides of the roof, and then made a flared mansard roof, it would look a bit better. The smooth shading all along the roof looks a quite strange to me.

it’s pretty good but i think you should try subduing the brown colour of the roof since it stands out way too much.

The overall house is okay, the roof needs a bit of improving doing to it, maybe add some things, just a overall good build!