Feedback on my new GFX for Aura’s!

Hello! Today, I made a new GFX. I didnt’ have any problems with it. But if you see some mistakes or ways to make it better, then I would like to hear it.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! :smiley:

7 Likes

In my opinion it is a very good GFX, it looks professional, I would give it a 10 for the good work you made.

1 Like

How to put their feet right? I tryed to move it but then it looks like a very ordinary pose or it doesn’t look realistic.

The aura text isn’t centered, most of there poses are pretty stiff and rigid, and the watermark is colored and covering up a part of the thumbnail (which it shouldn’t be doing that as it’s taking away from the scene, they should be just a small text/overlay that’s grey and transparent)

Everything about this is perfect except the lighting, lots of purple light is coming from the background, yet the characters don’t have any sort of reflection of it. I would add a light in blender and out it behind the characters. Either that or you could add the light in Photoshop

2 Likes
  1. With poses Iagree but I don’t know how to fix it. I alredy tryed. Or it looks too unrealistic or too ordinary.
  2. Also, there is a variant witut text. I don’t want it to be centered, it should be additional. That’s why I made it the same as the sky.
  3. When I send my comissions, I send them without any watermark. But in devforum I use watermakrks because one of my GFX was stolen.

ALright, that’s a good tip. I thought I could add it onl in Photoshop, but I couldn’t find any great tutorials about this. But I can still makeit in Blender Thanks a lot!

1 Like

if you don’t want it to be stolen then just cover it up more, because it’s still useable considering you made it match the thumbnail, and there’s not much of a reason still to not center the text

1 Like

Wdym by “center”. You mean to make ahead of characters or to make font and color more bright?

to put it in the center of the background

Like this?

now move it up above there heads

Is this better?

yes, what I mean by centering is just aligning it on that axis in between the red lines

Oh, I understood

Is this one correct?

yeah that one looks a lot better

Alright, thanks. I’ll post this version of GFX in this post :smiley:

Amazing. I love the graphics please make more its amazing!!

1 Like

It looks really nice! It’d be neat to see the avatars face a bit better, but if that’s not the style your going for then I’d say its a 10/10. Well done!

1 Like

characters are too r6. clothing choices and character design is questionable. its weird how the platform just ends, and its clear that the background is a background. make it fit in more, the lighting blends more. as in this seen, you would be seeing way more purple and blue. the '“aura’s” text should be changed to a different font, be smaller, and be centered.

1 Like