Feedback on my new GFX Style

Heyo, I recently practiced making GFX in this style and I am very satisfied with it. Can I have your feedback?

GFX

17 Likes

Looks great!

Some parts of certain graphics are over exposed (specifically the faces of most of the avatars, and the DHG looks a little weird due to a difference in colour of helmet and clothing). However, these are some really great graphics.

1 Like

Thank you, for your nice feedback!

These all look really cool! I love how the light from the lightsaber reflects onto there faces, great job! :smiley:

1 Like

Roblox rig too metallic unless that isn’t a human, DHG helmet lighting looks weird, the second one got too much bump, and the whole body becomes extremely specular while scarf, hair, and other accessory were roughness.

1 Like

so, my thought is its good. I’ve seen this style replicated time and time again but regardless its decent, however if you are looking to sell gfx its 40% post render assets, 20% blender rig render, and 40% skill, spacing, knowhow, lighting, shadows. So i say great, you can render a char on a black background, but in order to sell that you need to know how to create something truly special and unique

1 Like

looks really good, gonna have to try make something like this soon

1 Like

whats so different about this style than all the other general ways of making a GFX

1 Like