Feedback on my new GFX!

I have been expecting you >:). Jk but @TheBestKieranat10 told me about you and your 2d art.

Very Very Very nice GFX you have! I love it…

Oh wow thank you! I appreciate that :smiley:

1 Like

I actually set this GFX as my wallpaper on my phone now. I can’t stop looking at it haha.

A really good start with your progression with GFX, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Really appreciate the support.

I’m honored to be something you look at everyday

1 Like

Haha. I’m going to make my own wallpaper eventually, sorry lol!

This looks amazing! I could suggest you to bend the legs a little bit, to make it more realistic. Besides that, the hair and the forehead of the character look kinda weird, I could suggest you to fix that, too. That’s all think, it’s an awesome GFX, keep it up!

Yeah - the hair and the forehead didn’t match up. I’ll keep your feedback in mind, thanks! Oh by the way, do you think I could charge Robux for my work?

Maybe… but you need to add a background for it to make it better, so people might hire you.

There is a HDRI behind that - It kinda looks cool with the gradient imo.

Yes, lighting is one of the elements of making a great GFX, but you also need to make a beautiful background too. For example, place your character in a detailed room/area to make it more eye-catching.

I know. This wasn’t really designed to be for a game or anything, hence why there isn’t any background. This is supposed to be for a desktop wallpaper or a pfp. The background behind it is really nice though.

I’d say lower the hair a bit more, other then that it looks great! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the constructive feedback! I’ll keep it in mind, thanks!

Yes, it is very nice. But I think most of the people would hire GFX makers for game thumbnails and stuff. ( Well as I said, I THINK )

Yeah. I can make those too however I had already decided I wanted to make this. :smiley:

Okay then, maybe you want to improve the lighting a little bit. Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

Good job, I would work on the legs.

1 Like