Feedback on my new Roblox Home UI Design

I recently made a Roblox home mockup.
Here are some pictures

Dark Mode

Light Mode

Dark mode with user in studio

Light mode with user in studio

This is my second time making something like this. You can check out my studio design here.
I used AdobeXD to make this.
I got inspiration from this post.

I will be going through a couple more designs. I’m not sure if I’ll just reply to this post or make a new one.

Anyway, any feedback is appreciated!

Edit:
Updated!

20 Likes

Looks like a good piece of work but sadly Roblox isn’t going to change a design they had for only a few years, but it looks nice.

I was bored and was just messing around with it. Not really expecting Roblox to change any time soon.

1 Like

Looks okay, but the small friends list is bothering me. Personally I like to see more friends in one glance. Other than that, good job :+1:

Thank you :slight_smile:
Also like I said, I’m going to kind of play around with it so that might not be a bad idea.

Honestly looks really cool. The only thing which I would recommend doing is utilizing the space under the menu to show events or somehow representing customizable widgets, which the user could customize.

Huh, I never though about widgets. That’s a good idea.

1 Like

I really like the ring around the players head showing if they’re online, in studio, or ingame. Very creative!

1 Like

Oh my god. I hope you can learn how to make web browser extensions, this looks stunning. I just- can’t describe it.

I want to learn how, I just need to learn JS first lol.

1 Like

Thats awesome! It looks so amazing