Feedback on my office!

Hey! I’ve been building this for couple of days. I need your feedbacks.

I only have experience of building for nearly 2 months, so I need your opinions on how i can improve. I would appreciate if you can give me honest thoughts, i don’t care about the feelings.

• How many would you rate?

0 voters

• Am i ready for commissions?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Bonus pic!

4 Likes

Literally incredible. No words to describe it. Love the amount of details. It must have taken you a seriously long time, right? Also, you are more than ready for commissions according to your skills. A better question is, are you gonna be alright spending so much time to make stuff for others frequently? Is your mental state ready for that?

Whatever your answer is, you should also consider some stuff first, such as how much you should be getting paid, what platform you will be accepting commissions from, and what are you gonna do if you get scammed?? Be aware of these, since they may matter quite a lot later on

SIDE NOTE: I absolutely love your creation, and I personally think your commissions should be expensive (based on the skills you provide). I hope you find your way around commissions and make a living soon! And I also hope you have a wonderful day!!! :happy3:

1 Like

I can’t even believe that is possibile. Great job!

1 Like

Wait by building do you mean inn studios or blender? not really familier with the difference between building and modeling lol

• It took me about 1 hour a day, in the duration of a week! And the build is only 60% finished, i’ll spend 1 more week working the same to complete.

• It is summer now, although i have tons of extra classes, but i still be able to spend 3 hours each day.

• I have no experience in negotiating or valuating. So can i ask you, how much do you think this office is worth?

• I guess imma start off with DevForum, i heard it is trusted so yea.

All is constructed in Roblox Studio!

Note: Most of the decorations are free models.

I don’t have much experience either, but I’d probably say like something between 5k and 10k Robux. But what do you think it’s worth? All your hard work of all these days. Btw have a good day once again! :happy3:

1 Like

Only 2 months and you’re able to make something like that? Incredible skill! Looks like something that somebody would make with years upon years of experience. It’s always nice to hop on here and see what new things people are capable of creating.

1 Like

i wanna give up :sob: