Feedback on my ragdoll map!

Hello developers! I’ve been working on this build for a client, and I figured it was time for the community to give their input on it. If you could answer these questions below, that would be a huge help for me! :slight_smile:

Screenshots

1. What do you like about the build?
  1. What do you dislike about the build?
  1. What should I add to the build?

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Talent Hub: Talent Hub

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

9 Likes

I love the simple/fun look of the build.

A lot of the map is very dark. Maybe try brightening it up a bit?

4 Likes
  1. I love how the shadows look and how crazy it looks while still maintaining a fun look.

2. 2 things I dislike is the volcano and how it just seems so plain (Try adding like lava on the sides to make it seem more appealing I guess) and 2 the beach I think should be a shape with a bit of curves or such sticking out so it doesn’t look only like a rectangle

4 Likes

Well the shadows, the lighting, etc, are kinda realistic and cool. Well done on making this cool project! 10/10

2 Likes

Very high effort for a ragdoll game, 10/10!

I would add a bit more to the water pool.

Stuff to the pool of water.

1 Like

I like it a lot! I think some things you should add like bushes and small rocks, just to add a little more to the flat land. Overall though, looks great!

1 Like

One thing I would add would be a variation in terrain height. Right now, the map is all flat and unless that is what you wanted, I would definitely change the terrain. Also would make the pool area more natural in a way of making it not rectangle-shaped.

3 Likes

I don’t really have any feedback , it looks good :smile:

1 Like
  1. probably will be very fun

2. none

3. add some building cars push tool

1 Like
  1. I absolutely love everything about this build except the borders could have some improvement.

2. The borders could be made more unique, because bassicly every simulators uses that border style and in my opinion it looks kinda ugly.

1 Like