Feedback on my Realistic Lake scenery

Hi Devs! This is Hermanito, and today I made a Realistic Lake scenery. Hope you will like it :smiley: And I would love to get suggestions!

Photos:

Please watch the video! There are many more details added into the game.

Video
robloxapp-20210528-1637328.wmv (4.9 MB)

Game link:

30 Likes

That’s amazing! Great job. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much dear!!

[[Char Limit]]

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

That is beautiful! Good job! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I have added some realistic details like birds, butterflies, and fireflies. (They all have built in Animation so they make the game look realistic)

Watch the video which is attached above in the post!

5 Likes

This is amazing but is it possible if i can use your pink trees with bushes map for one of my games?

1 Like

This is amazing! Great job. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks great, the only thing I have to say is that judging by the picture, the logs seem a little big compared to the other trees. Maybe if you incorporated a few larger trees here and there, they would fit in more. Like I said, it looks amazing! Great job!

3 Likes

This scenery looks pretty good, but do you have any place link for this? Because I want to visit this place.

2 Likes

I like it. My issue is the tree and logs. The logs texture seems lower quality? I think that is Robloxs problem lol. The trees on the first picture to the left seems copy and pasted. More symmetrical than the rest of the scene. But overall great job! :))

1 Like

the rock placing and greenery is good, but the textures of wood is really low quality

2 Likes

how did you do the butterfly?

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, all of the models are from Roblox’s Realistic Forest Demo Pack.

1 Like

wait Roblox has its own realistic pack?

2 Likes

Yes, here it is.

2 Likes

Yeah! It does! They have trees, logs, fire, and more! @anon53193547’s one is a remaster of the realistic. They have one for roads too, that was remastered by DomTheMomRBLX.

3 Likes

Game link: Sedate Lake scene map [FOR SALE!] - Roblox

2 Likes

Hey that looks really nice! You could improve lighting a bit though

This looks very nice. I love it. I think the placement of the avatar is not good though.