Feedback on my Realistic, orginal obby

Hi, im sure some of you saw my post earlier today that showecased my realistic obby that I was working on.

I used some of the feedback that I was given, and I think that the map greatly improved.

Here is a picture of some of the stages:

(still a wip)

Feedback is greatly appreciated

Thank you for reading, have a great day/night :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are now able to play the game in the new topic: Realistic Obby Testing and Feedback

14 Likes

The previous post is very different from this one, you have advanced too much! It doesnt really look like roblox, people nowadays dont search for the realistic in obbies.

Recommendations:

• I dont know if the front part is important, but there is too much shade, if there is any obstacle it would be difficult to avoid
  • (Optional) you can place custom sounds to walk and jump since the default sounds would take away the realism

Congratulations!!

4 Likes

I really like your idea with the custom sounds, I will be sure to make my own or hire someone to do that.

What exactly do you mean by this? Sorry I’m just not understanding that part.
Do you mean to dark, or something about the lighting?

Thank you! That was my main goal :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Edit: Oh wait thats a bad think…
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, have a great day/night.

3 Likes

Once again, this is very amazing! Sure, people don’t generally look for realism, but I am sure some people would appreciate it. I think it has a lot of potential.

4 Likes

Thank you, personally I did this just for fun, and to try to in vision the future of Roblox Obbys.

It surprisingly plays pretty well, atleast on my iPad 6.

2 Likes

Don’t thank me for honesty, and it honestly is incredible. Can you dm me the game link please?

3 Likes

The game is currently not public, as it is a work in progress.

I expect the game to be finished sometime next week, and I’ll @ you to let you know so you can get early access

2 Likes

Alright, thanks! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

very nice. i just don’t like the factthat there is randomly wood there which is by the way all have ninety degree angles and it doesn’t look natural, and the lighting need better, other than that it good

3 Likes

I am currently making adjustments to the lighting as you said.

As for the wood I made it a bit more natural looking, but most of it looking weird is because of the angle of the screenshot.

Thank you for the suggestions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

To my game designers out here, do you think it would be a good or bad idea to force a first person view and completly remove the players avatar?

1 Like