Realistic Obby | Showcase

The game is very good and doesn’t need anything if It’s just a simple obby if the game is public can you send a link?

1 Like

Maybe you can give us early access :eyes:

3 Likes

I will give access when it is mostly done, the picture is just one section of the obby.

Keep a lookout since it should be done in the coming weeks.

@Il_lr The game progress is moving a lot faster than expected, look for early access sometime next week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

its nice but i hate the 2d feel and it isn’t realistic because everything is like… floating

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the feedback, this is currently old and has been redesigned to have a more realistic feel. I have came out with a new design on my most recent post: Feedback on my Realistic, orginal obby

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

New post is here, since this post started to get more views: Feedback on my Realistic, orginal obby

That honestly looks amazing. Nice job man!

1 Like

Omg yes! I normally hate obbys due to most of them being a free model with purchase prompts everywhere but this one is amazing, I love the idea of a realistic obby. When the game is fully out please let me know.

1 Like

what a good job bro. it’s nice

1 Like

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do you mind if I @ you when it releases?

1 Like

Exactly. Not to say 2009 obbys are trash, but the obby style generally needs modernization to fit realism.

1 Like

Very unique! I’ve never thought of an obby in a hyper-realistic setting. Try to make the obstacles more natural and modern to fit the theme as the void right below you kind of ruins the vibe. Aside from that, you’re off to a great start. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m not sure if you saw my most recent post, but I kind of got rid of the floating feel

I will certainly try to make better, high quality obstacles.

1 Like

To my game designers out here, do you think it would be a good or bad idea to force a first person view and completly remove the players avatar?

Very little obbys I have seen look realistic, and that looks more relastic than some games entirely!

Great job, and I would love to see where this game heads! :slight_smile:

Maybe one suggestion, I am not sure if this would lag, but adding some things underneath as well, instead of leaving it blank terrain? Such as roots of trees and dirt? May just give a bit more scenery to the game!

2 Likes

Thank you, my goal was to try and introduce a new type of obby.

I will make a new post when the game releases, look out for it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wow. That is just gorgeous. It’s amazing to think the type of Graphics Roblox stated and where they are now. Man, even without Ray Tracing, the games manage to look super good.

1 Like

Looks cool, but considering the target audience for obby’s generally is young children on phones / low end devices, it probably wouldn’t make too much money if the theme isn’t as interesting for children and the performance isn’t very good.

2 Likes

This project was just for fun and practice, however it does run pretty good on my mobile devices, tablet (Ipad 6) and phone (Iphone XR)