Feedback on My Restaurant So far | Dayron Grill

So a day or two ago i made a post regarding Dayron Grill, my new Roblox restaurant.

Sense then it has advanced greatly. Anyways, how do you guys like it?

8 Likes

Looks good bro! Do you have a group link?
Keep up the good work
Stay safe

@Res_Adzz The group link is. Dayron Grill - Roblox The game will be private for a few days.

but adding on to what tommy said, it will be officially out in 2 and a half days.

1 Like

That’s a great build, well done!

I would recommend
Making the windows more realistic.
Mixing exterior material.
Find different tables for inside. In my opinion, I would think that the chairs are used for outdoor space.

Apart from that, well done! Amazing work.

1 Like

Okay! What do you mean by Making windows more realistic? I will work on inside materials, and the table design is just for v1

When I mean making the windows more realistic, I mean by messing around a bit more with the Reflectance and Transparency tools. The windows seem quite plane to me. Don’t get me, I understand how the windows are designed; however they could be elaborated on.

2 Likes

I think you should cut down the chairs/tables a bit. It feels too crowded. I’m sure it will open the place up and give it a better feel overall.

2 Likes

Okay! I will do that! I bet you are right.

Hi! You have quite a lot of chairs that are very close to each other, try spacing them a part a little and deleting some of them to have it more spacious.

2 Likes

Great build so far my bro. But way to many chairs and tables. Remember that you need to give the people who join stuff to do otherwise what is their reason to stay but good work so far.

2 Likes

I agree!
30 charsssssssssssssss

1 Like

Agreed. Fully agreed. Making up for the 30 agree characters.

looks great! as the others said, i do recommend spacing the tables and subtracting a couple.
my input on this will be about the lighting in the second to last photo, it is very bright :slight_smile: other than that keep up the good work!

1 Like

Looks really nice but it seems cramped. (30 characters)

Okay, i have the fix for that also, as @Flunx, @sinqister, @SirJamesV and you, @BL0oMz said, i spaced out the tables and stuff a bit and here is a new layout of it:

1 Like

Still amazing but dont forget what I said. Dont let it just be a cafe, let it be a place to hang chill and have fun otherwise people wont stay for long.

2 Likes

That looks a lot nicer! Well done on that, but I suggest adding more decorations or plants. Just for little details and to fill some smaller gaps.

1 Like

That looks much better! I would add some more things to do at the place instead of just sitting and eating. :smile:

1 Like

Okay, i’ll also be adding a few water slides and some fun activities outside soon. Also some plants and stuff like that as @ltsAdds @sinqister and @SirJamesV stated.

2 Likes