Feedback On Restaurant Build So Far | Dayron Grill

So basically i have been working on a restaurant called “Dayron Grill” and wanted to get your opinion so far.

This is the second try at building it because i wanted to make it better.

5 Likes

Looks very nice so far! Have you considered using blender to make it more detailed?

2 Likes

Yes, I will use Blender for a few things in it. Mainly decorations. For now i am just working on all the walls and stuff though.

Looks good! I like how you used textures for the flooring, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s actually the same texture Verde Used.

It seems like your working on a new project every time I see one of your posts,
but seriously it looks good

Thanks, and i work on 5-10 projects, so that might be why.

Greetings, your restaurant looks very good so far, and it really looks colorful, as your model is made from blender.

Actually, the I’d like to suggest something for your restaurant, first of the side should be some sort of small park, maybe add some benches along with low-poly trees here in this part.

As for the small body of water, maybe add a fountain in the middle, or since this is a restaurant, better yet, add the restaurant’s mascot as the statue in the middle of the small body of water, you’ve made.

Actually, I find your build to be very interesting, and maybe someday, it would really have a pleasing appearance in the future once you finished developing this.

1 Like

This looks really good but maybe use another material for the walls. The brick texture just looks a bit off. Other than that amazing. I really like the custom flooring too!

1 Like

Yeah i’ll make sure to add those things. I mainly just wanted to see how the main build looked so far.

Thank you! After i add realism and tables and overall decoration, it wont be as big of a problem.

true 30Characters

1 Like

Thanks for feedback on our grill we thank you for all your support.

1 Like