Feedback on my RPG shooter game!

Hi! I’m Gabe163. I would like to share my creation called Valorous Expedition, just finished 5th update so far and I would like to look back my progress I made. 3rd devlog for me.

For newcomers, it’s a RPG-genre shooter game where you can explore and survive risky adventure, and defeating enemies. You can read more about it right here, it’s an old post which I’m going to talk about it later in this topic, but give you an idea of what is about: First update, yet first devlog

It’s been 5 months since I released it for testing, but I wanted to bring myself to get more involved by sharing my progress more. Feedback is welcomed and I would be happy to response each one! So yeah here it is:

MAP

-| [ UPDATE 1 to UPDATE 4 ] |-

-| [ UPDATE 5 ] |-

! NOTE ! The map is currently work in progress, but just want to share my builds I’m proud of. :slight_smile:

WEAPONS

Guns [8 total guns made so far!]
-| [ MARCH 2021 ] |-

-| [ AUGUST 2021 ] |-

Oh yeah, check out my gun animations I made, they’re animated too. Go to Update 1 & 5 comparison or play the game to see it.

Update 1 & 5 comparison

Comparison between Update 1 & Update 5!
UPDATE 1
Dawn of Valorous Expedition. - YouTube

UPDATE 5
Valorous Expedition: Alpha 5 Demo! - YouTube

Give it a try if you want to! Please provide constructive, yet simple feedback/comments if needed.
I’m aware the double weapon viewmodel glitch and mission dialog going fast, it’ll be fixed ASAP.

8 Likes

The guns and stuff are all pretty good. Some minor stuff here and there and it’ll be good!

1 Like

Simply put, this is way too well made, good job.
I love the missions and stuff, you barely ever see games with missions on Roblox.

1 Like

Cold python needs some fixing, but other than that its a good game!

EDIT: Its not the cold pythons fault, there is a glitch where it shows 2 weapons though.

1 Like

Hey, sorry for late reply. I fixed 2 weapons glitch and other viewmodel glitches, so I think it should be good for now.

Game’s still pretty empty, but just wanna share my gun system creation for y’all, guys.

I did have a quick play of this the other day, but have come back again today to look at it for longer. Very well made, but the noise the zombies make is scary as hell. I feel like it needs a couple of places of security, so you can gather your thoughts before you attack the next wave. It is also difficult to talk to “you” in game to get the next mission, as the zombies are still in full assault mode.
Great game. Scary noises.

1 Like