Feedback on my SCPF - PART 2

This looks even better - Thanks!

Ok, if it is underground then I see no problem having no windows. I just think about the idea of having the main floor be chill, normal and appealing with something of eye-candy put into it, then as you go lower and lower the quality deteriorates and you suddenly go into a room that you basically don’t want to go, at all, because it’s creepy and abandoned.

I wish I could make a drawing, let me see if I can do something…

Do you have a plan for your SCPF? Or is everything going improvised? If you didn’t do a drawing of how you plan on doing your place you might find it hard half-way through.

I was thinking of something like this

Think about it being on the snow. Doesn’t have to be on top of the mountain, but it can be there, somewhat. I imagined the SCPF to have a top level where most players are reunited and where most of the grounded connections happen. Then, once you go to an elevator you get into deeper and deeper levels and it gets worse the more you go lower.

You can completely scratch my idea, I just thought it would look pretty to have a vision to the mountains.

1 Like

I had no planning at all. I just thought ‘hey scp is cool’ and made a hallway and such

Lets have a look at innovation inc:
They have a cool terrian showcase underground with snow, sort of like a snowy biome in a glass dome.

I you have no idea what im talking about, i mean this:

i cant find images on google, and im too lazy to join the game to see for myself

I just had an idea! Maybe the class d’s have a view of the mountain. Like this:

Lucky class d’s!

Try to use less neon in the build as it brings the quality down, If you’re making lights then I advise that you make them look like them or it will just be long neon striped on the ceiling and have a go at detailing the floor bit more

This seems so open and the textures are really well suited all around. I like the location and this area/facility appears decently realistic too

I LOVE the shadowing, really nice! Though this might make my PC crash :sweat_smile:

Wow, thanks, im not normally a builder. This means so much to me

@le_fishe yea, i understand what u mean, i was thinking of doing that

gonna be revamping the hallways

:sunglasses:

:ok_hand:

Yea i know, tone it down with the lights, I got it