Feedback on My Second UI Design

Twitter: @FAtacck
I am FireAtacck / Artist (For Hire)
Today i made my second UI Design for my tycoon game :smiley: please give a feedback

Latest

Used programs

Photoshop CC 2017

Please comment a feedback

Discord:
FireAtacck#7601

My Portfolio : HERE

4 Likes

Everything looks good ! But the money counter looks a little off , maybe the background color?

1 Like

I think itā€™s cool, just fix the spacing in between each GUI.

1 Like

I really like each of the buttons! I definitely agree that the currency looks a bit off. Other than that, very well done!

1 Like

Looks good. Please make sure that youā€™re making the icons used though and if not, make sure theyā€™re free.

1 Like

Looks great The twitter icon on the codes button is a little off. Try to put it in the middle like the other buttons. For the currency counter frame, I think you should change the color of grey to another color. Also, for the ā€œ$0ā€ text and the ā€œ+ā€ text button, I think you should take of the drop shadow. Additionallyā€¦

why is that text ā€œ+0$ā€ on the double cash button? Also, the spacing for the currency counter frame is a bit off. Like the ā€œ$0ā€ text is spaced out more than needed. Also, for the ā€œ+ā€ text button, I think you should do it like your other UI design.

Picture:

Overall, looks like a great UI design, but with some more work put into it, it will look better. Nice work! :+1:

1 Like

Really simple but looks good :sunglasses: