Feedback On My SkyTram

Hey guys! I have been working on blender for about 2 years and I got introduced to Roblox development about 1 year ago. This is one of my first builds ever for my Roblox game (Which I was originally thinking to hire devs, but I thought it would be better if I do it on my own) and I would like feedback on it! I am a beginner, so this might not be the most high quality, and it is an incredibly simplified version. Here is my picture (the blank spaces will be replaced in Roblox Studio with some tinted glass):

Yeah that was my image, there are some undesirable things in the model, but I think that it looks pretty okay. I plan on making a building support topic to help me fix those things.
Now, here is the thing that I was trying to make (This is one of my pictures from a vacation in a SkyTram in Banff, Canada):

I think that there is definitely room for improvement, and my model isn’t the greatest, but I would appreciate honest feedback on how I can make my model better. Thank you for reading!

4 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think you should put the picture there. Don’t get me wrong, the sky-tram looks really nice and well made, but the image next to it is weird. Also add a texture or colors.

I do not know how to add colors in Blender without making it look the same in Roblox Studio. Do you know how?

No. You could add color in Roblox Studio. Certainly post your finished product!

Okay sure. How do I add color in Roblox Studio? I am good at Blender, not Roblox.

I’m the opposite. Very sorry. Good at Studio, not Blender.

Personally, I think the model you made is cool, but I recommend adding texture inside the skytram once you are finished in Blender.

Okay how do I do texturing though. Is there a way you can texture in Blender and import to roblox?

You can do texture in Roblox, but I don’t know in Blender.

Okay sure, I have no idea how to texture though.

The image is for reference by the way.

You can do the texturing in Blender and export the mesh along with its texture to Roblox studio, there are many youtube tutorial for this.

If you want to add color in roblox studio, i think you need to make your model in separate meshes for each color/texture. For example, split the tram body and the seats mesh. Then you can add different colors for each of the part mesh in roblox studio.

Okay. Do you know any tutorials that would be best?