Feedback on my UI

hey,
I am making a game and I wan’t some feedback on my UI of the game.!
Note that this is still in the works and I am doing everything by myself but any feedback is welcome and I will try to change some things up then!

15 Likes

Awesome! I don’t see any problems besides me not knowing how to do that

It’s some of the best I’ve ever seen!

3 Likes

great to hear! thank you! It is still not done yet but in the big picture that is what it is gonna look like

Looks amazing keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Looks very, very good. One thing in my personal opinion is downscale the menu button and the close buttons a little bit so they aren’t so huge, but that’s again just a personal opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback I will try to make them smaller

got an update, haven’t been able to downscale the things you said because I was busy making a party system

the GUI looks cool, but you can try to make the menu button smaller if you want, anyway keep it up!

1 Like

thanks and yes someone mentioned before, I was bussy making the party system so I will do it later

1 Like

You show a clear understanding of sizing, fonts and colouring. This UI is very nice and very clean. It gives off a ‘finished’ and well rounded vibe made all the more better with the button effects. Good job mate, not much I would change about this to be honest!

1 Like

thanks glad to hear from another UI designer :grin:

What a neat little thing this is, I love it all, LOVE IT. It’s smooth, responsive and i’d love to see it in game and in action.

1 Like

thanks for the kind words! It will probably take a while before I am able to release it because I am doing this all alone.
here is an updated version of the game