Feedback on Random Quote Generator

I need feedback and opinions about this random quote generator that put’s random sentence fragments together to make either an inspirational or just straight-up weird quote. I need to get a second or third pair of eyes on the game before I advertise/sponsor it. I would appreciate any and all valid criticism for this game as it will help me in the long run Thanks!

Game listed here:

1 Like

I would name it “Random Quote Generator” instead of “AI-Generated Inspirational Quotes” because it doesn’t always say nice things…

2 Likes

It looks good for a start, but some quote generations are kind of negative to me. And some don’t even make sense. Could you try to fix up some of the chunks that make up the quote?

3 Likes

Nevermind, I agree 100% with what you said.

4 Likes

It’s a bit basic. Maybe add more parts to the sentence. Also, the game hates me.

Lastly, maybe redesign the UI to be a little more appealing.

4 Likes

Looks good, but maybe detail is a bit more.

2 Likes

The idea is nice, however, some of the quotes are a bit harsh.

3 Likes

I’ve listened to a lot of your critiques, and I have removed most of the negative adjectives and added more positive adjectives as well as more subordinate clauses so that it’s not the same 10. I thought the negative quotes were quite funny, but they were way more prevalent than I wanted them to be. I will add more updates soon! Thank you guys.

:thinking:

Maybe redesign UI, it looks a bit empty. The text is a bit small. Other than that well done! :+1:

1 Like

How does this work?
(30 characters)

1 Like

I would change some of the quotes.

1 Like

It’s actually quite simple and it’s definitely nothing new.

It works by putting a randomly generated dependent clause, adjective and subordinate clause together to make a sentence. There are some weird quotes because of this like “We wish we were happy because of David Baszucki” and a few more, but that is suppose to be the “comedy” of the game.

I’ve updated it to make the UI look less bland and also make more subordinate clause’s and adjectives.

There are still random ones that either are weird or just make no sense:

But, as I said that’s the “comedy” of the game.

1 Like

ok, thanks for the information.