Feedback On Roblox Portfolio Creation Website

This is amazing. You should work with Roblox to make this the main portfolios website. Will users be able to write their prices or add a commission sheet? Thanks again this will be so beneficial for the community. When will it come out?

my website will be extremely customisable so it would be possible for developers to add their prices and commision sheet.

1 Like

Will be looking forward to this when it’s released (and I hope you don’t put too much pay walls if you’re gonna do that). Right now I have absolutely no html or css knowledge and I’m only using GitHub for my portfolio because I didn’t really want to port too much markdown and stuff

2 Likes

I changed the icons for flairs. A flair (if you dont know) is an icon that appears in your portfolio banner - it signifies what development skill your portfolio is primerally based on.

Old Flair Icons

New Flair Icons

1 Like

What about people who do multiple things?

im not sure yet tbh ​​​​​​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

1 Like

Hey! Just wanted to see when it’ll release. You’re doing great!

1 Like

Hello! the website is currently set to release by end of June or July. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh ok. Good luck! I would take some inspiration from Fiverr

2 Likes

Also, one more thing. Will there be mobile support?

1 Like

Mobile support will come, but not straight away.

1 Like

Maybe you could allow the user to make multiple portfolios? Like I if I was a modeler, scripter, and animator I could make three portfolios for each respective development role.

1 Like

hello, Bloxfolio now has an official discord server:

Bloxfolio has finally gone into closed ALPHA testing. Here is my portfolio if anyone wants to see it: http://www.bloxfol.io/p/45348281.

btw new sign ups are paused due to the website being in closed ALPHA testing.

1 Like

Supported this from the very beginning. Just chatted with you on discord, great project!

1 Like

Holding out on a feature, eh? Interested to see what this is… :smile:

1 Like

its called gifts. its like a like except you pay to give it to a developer and 90% of the revenue goes to said developer.

3 Likes

Ah, so a form of donation. Neat!

2 Likes

My portfolio looks absolutely gorgeous. I love this! It is really easy to use and has a great chance. Glad that I decided to follow this project! (and become an alpha tester, woot woot!)

2 Likes