Feedback On Roblox Portfolio Creation Website

Hey @MightyPart, I would love to be a tester for your site!

sure! could you dm me on discord?
my name is CameronC#0756

1 Like

friend request sent, im bits thanks

1 Like

I love it! the website UI is perfect.

I have a question.

How can I know that the person in the portfolio is really that person?

Do I have to put the link of my profile?

If so, can I put someone else’s link?

1 Like

below the title will have who created the portfolio, this is the creators verified roblox name.

when you click on their name a popup appears where you can visit the developers various profiles.

1 Like

no, when you sign up you link your roblox account to bloxfolio via a verification process. the profile link is automatically put on your portfolio by the site.

1 Like

well it does not look, good on mobile, everything seems messed up, otber than that ui is decent.

1 Like

this was stated some time ago.

2 Likes

I encountered a glitch, I tried clicking “save” but it comes with a warning

(also you spelt occurred wrong in the warning)

I waited a day and a half and it still is happening.
Ik this is in early development but I want to publish my Portfolio

thats probably due to the fact that sign ups are paused rn and that the create page if the website for some reason is accessible for signed out users.

1 Like

There is a monetization system to the site. ATM it’s in testing and I have access, so I know! Super good.

1 Like

The site is insane, I have been testing it and it’s working really well.

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks for the answer

1 Like

So have I. There’s a few limitations and bugs, but I would mostly say that bloxfolio is a great website. The link to the portfolio can look a little sketchy, (https://www.bloxfol.io/p/2992863442), but that might be because bloxfolio hasn’t been released to the public yet.

2 Likes

I’ve just finished up a concept for adding, removing and editing your portfolio pages. The icon next to the page name isnt arbitrary, they represent different types of pages.

The grid represents a Grid Page. A grid page is the only page type that currently exists. It allows you to drag widgets onto a grid. This is the page type that i’ve been showing off in videos of the system.

The shopping trolley represents a Shop Page. A shop page is where you can sell copies of assets that you own. This page is less customisable (layout wise) than the grid page.

The tag represents an Asset Page. An asset page is kinda like a shop page except it only displays one asset. This page would be useful if your only wanting to sell one asset or if you want to bring more attention to a particular asset.

The “M” plus a down arrow icon represents a Markdown Page. A Markdown page is just a giant text box that you can put markdown in. This page will be useful if you want your portfolio-making experience to be similar to that of making a portfolio on the devforum.

the twitter icon represents a Tweets Page. A tweets page displays all of your recent tweets. You need to link your twitter account to bloxfolio though, you cant use any any old twitter account.

ive just finished up another concept for selecting the pages you wish to publish or save.

They are called the Publish Panel and the Save Panels.

These panels allow you to select the pages you wish to save/publish - this will improve the UX as you will be able to only save/publish the pages you want, instead of being forced to publish all your pages.

I also made a metadata panel, where you can change the metadata of each page in your portfolio.

2 Likes

love it, looks amazing :o keep it up

1 Like

When I sign up it says my Roblox account is not authorised.

1 Like

Well beta testings are over now

2 Likes