Feedback On Roblox Portfolio Creation Website

so you cant really make an account

2 Likes

Because you don’t have permission. Right now it’s only open to testers, (me and some other people). If you want to be a tester, you might be able to talk to him on discord.

3 Likes

Yeah that is possible. I did it that way and got to be a beta tester

1 Like

Here’s an invite to the discord server:

1 Like

yea Bloxfolio is currently is closed ALPHA testing , sign ups are currently limited to closed ALPHA testers. hope this clears things up. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can we go on the Website already? (Nvm)

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! It’s so hard to sell assets on a separate page from my portfolio, let alone in RoDevs. A very welcome feature that will generate lots of revenue!!!

2 Likes

:frowning: I wanted to make a account :frowning:

1 Like

@MightyPart Can I please donate or do something to help? This is so amazing what you’re doing for the community and you have to be repaid. Will you be making revenue off this? If, not I’d love to donate and support.

2 Likes

You can if you become a beta tester. you may be able to ask to become one in the discord server!! :grin:

1 Like

Hello, I am extremely grateful that you wanted to sign up. At this point in time Bloxfolio is in an unstable state and is only available to our ALPHA testers. open BETA will be expected to be out late next month.

1 Like

thank you so much for your support on this project. I would be grateful for any donation that will benefit Bloxfolio’s development.

1 Like

No problem. Where would I do this. Also would testing or extra code help be beneficial?

1 Like

hello, please could we discuss this further on discord?

1 Like

I dont have discord, maybe devforum Dms?

1 Like

sure we can discuss on discord dms.

1 Like

No, I don’t have discord I said.

1 Like

sorry I meant devforum dis haha. lol im a flid.

1 Like

Bloxfolio will go into Pre-Release on 23rd June! This means anyone will be able to sign up.

Join the Bloxfolio Server below so you dont miss out on the Pre-Release Launch Event!

5 Likes

Great website, I like it. Using dig (Domain Information Grouper IIRC) to view your website’s DNS records, I couldn’t find any A/CNAME for your root. You should add an A record with the name of “@”, and the value of “172.67.135.56”, the IP that comes up with www.bloxfol.io.

The only reason I’m saying this is because I tried to access your website through your hostname, which didn’t work.

Good luck with your pre-release!

You should also add a robots.txt and sitemap so your website can be easily crawled and indexed by search engines to increase its popularity.

A custom error page also helps too.
Your meta tags aren’t extensive and aren’t configured. From your meta description tag, its value is “Web site created using create-react-app”. You should change that to an accurate description of your website.

Open graph tags also help a lot with embeds on social media platforms like Twitter, Discord, and more. Consider adding those.

Full list of errors to help improve your website SEO:

Hope this feedback helps.

2 Likes