Feedback on Second Build

Wow this looks really awesome for a beginner.

• The building of the cafe
  • The details from the outside to the inside

Awesome job there bro. Keep up the good work!! :smile::+1:

2 Likes

Feedback (2) FEEDBACKFeedback (2)

Really good for a second Build! I’m impressed.

Already using custom textures as well!

However i must say there are a few errors such as this:
and

Try using a bunch of different custom textures instead of repeating one consistently in one build.

Good luck in your future builds! :+1:

2 Likes

Wait a minute, what’s with those pictures of Pewdiepie at the sides of the word “FEEDBACK”, lol

1 Like

Looks pretty cool. Put a picture of pewds on anything and it automatically turns cool. Tried it on myself. :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, you have got to be serious😜

1 Like

Decent build! Really like the overall structure and setting. The decor and shape is pretty done very well.

If anything, I would look into adding a different material for the roof I’m sure corner street restaurants don’t feature a wooden material. You might be able to find a wood plank material maybe going for a white color pallet would improve the overall design from looking at the images the walls could be more detailed throw a few pictures, paintings, art, ect.

I would definitely aim to keep the restaurant to have those small details around the walls and ceiling ceiling lights could be placed.

Also see if you plan to add some details outside the actual building, such as outdoor seating or potted plants would also resemblance that (street corner restaurant great work!

1 Like

Thank you! I just go in the toolbox for some textures, even though most of them aren’t exactly what I want. Where do you look for textures to use for builds?

Got you. Thanks for the comment!

Also, that dark part, I have no idea what went on with it, the lighting on it changed to make it look a different color when I unioned it and I dont know how to fix it :sob:

How are you “not very good”? It’s AMAZING. I like how the ROBLOX wood plank works as well! You’re going places in the future, keep it up!

1 Like

I don’t think that is a mistake, look at all the other pillars. It’s all good though.

1 Like

Yeah, it wasn’t, but I guess I’ll see if I can find another texture

Thank you for the nice comment, I appreciate it!

That’s depends if your going for realistic textures or custom ones since I’m not kind of builder. You could find a texture pack in free models and play around with those and see what suits your liking. I’m not sure where to find textures your looking for, but the developer forum has some good resources for free texture sites that you can find any type of textures your currently looking for.

I would recommend checking out this thread you might find some interesting sites you could pick and choose Free texture sites:

1 Like

The ceiling could be worked more on, but than that, this really great for a second build.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be sure to work on the ceiling more later

This is STUNNING build. You use many textures to make an awesome cafe. What I would suggest is adding more detail to the outside part. Otherwise, it is a stunning build! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

For a beginner, this is really, really good. I do suggest changing the sign material of the “Darryl’s” to something else. Also maybe try to change the ceiling material to something else like metal or concrete because the metal ceiling lights don’t match. The “Grub Hub” text color also doesn’t align with the color scheme. Try changing the text color to the color of the “Darryl’s.” Great job! And do you happen to be part of the PF community? I recognize your name in most PF edits I watch.

1 Like

yessir, i am the rek you’re thinking of :smiling_imp:

Also thanks for the comment

1 Like

If you want to get the best custom textures, try this:

• Search up on google what texture you want. (old paper texture, brick texture, modern pattern texture, etc.)

• Copy the image.

• Open this (Or whatever photo editor you use).

• Get a square canvas.

• Paste the image (Ctrl + V).

• Save the image.

• Open Roblox Studio and open up ‘Game Explorer’.

• Publish your game (make it private).

• Then Left Click on ‘Images’.

• Find Your image.

• Then just copy and paste the Image ID.

Remember to try to get royalty free images. Also make sure that you can make the pattern repeat seamlessly without any lines. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the resource! :+1:

30 chars