Feedback on Shatter (Last Survivor Game)

Hey all!

Recently, I’ve been working on a project called Shatter. It’s a multiplayer, round-based game, where you have to eliminate all of the other players to win. It’s based off of Breaking Point by @Bluecage, which stopped receiving updates years ago.

Shatter Game link: [UPDATE] Shatter - Roblox

Images of Game (Scenery supposed to be dark)

Shatter has 6 unique gamemodes to start - Infection, Knife Tag, Normal, FFA, Hot Potato, and Final Seats. It includes other features the main game currently lacks. Everything made by me :blush: More coming soon!

I would love your help in testing this game, for bugs, and would love feedback on what can be improved. Thank you!

Testing Link: [UPDATE] Shatter - Roblox

Current Known Bugs

None Currently

3 Likes

Hey there! I would love to be part of this, as a QA tester. Please let me know if you need help with testing!

2 Likes

I would love help with testing, thanks! The link is above :point_up_2:

Also, do you mind ranking me to “testers” in the group?

I’ve updated the game to fix the following bugs:

• The Roblox leaderboard was incorrectly showing. [:white_check_mark:]
  • The custom leaderboard was not updating. [:white_check_mark:]

Please just let me know any other bugs you find, or any problems you encounter, so I can fix them. Thank you!

I’ve fixed the Zombie spawning bug. I’ve also fixed the respawning bug, and made it so after every round you get coins + wins, depending on how well you did.

The following bugs are fixed now:

• If both players die at same time, game bugs [:white_check_mark:]
  • Can’t always fire gun in Normal mode [:white_check_mark:]
  • Small bug with awarding coins/wins [:white_check_mark:]
  • Knives can kill in lobby when settings toggle this off [:white_check_mark:]

I’ve also limited the starting cash to 500 tokens. I would love to see any feedback on the game, what you’d like to have changed/fixed/added, and what I can improve. I’ll be launching it Monday, so it really helps :slight_smile: Any feedback greatly is appreciated!

It actually looks kinda good. Continue the project as a breaking point successor

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I don’t want to copy the game directly, just provide new content/a new spin on it.

Update: I’ve shortened the intro, and added two new features. The first is a merch shop. The second is a randomize character feature :slight_smile:

I’ve fixed more bugs/features, added gamepasses (which you can find here), and made some major changes. One of the main changes includes the knife now draws back the moment you click/hold, not after 3 seconds. This affects gameplay, making throwing a lot less difficult and more predictable.

I’ll be advertising tomorrow, wish me luck.

2 Likes

Show us the adds
before you start advertising

You should also add a randomize name feature or something idk

Don’t worry, I’ve advertised several times.

Very Over-Watermarked Ads

These won’t have watermarks when I launch, don’t worry.

I have a few other ones, but I enjoy these two.

That’s a good idea :slight_smile: Right now, I have it so when you change your character, your name disappears (so you can go anonymous)

the adds actually look good, but since your game is a multiplayer game, i think you need to add singleplayer features or something. Because the game is so new that nobody plays it regularly yet.

Yeah. I plan on dumping quite a bit into advertising, so if everything holds the multiplayer aspect shouldn’t be a problem. If it is, I may work something out.

1 Like

Looking good, my friend keep it up if you need me again to test msg me ok :roblox:

1 Like

Great, thank you so much :blush:

Current known bugs:

• Plr not recieving knife after changing character
  • Admin command fixes

I’ll be working on fixing these, thanks everyone!

The game is pretty good! I really enjoyed playing it with a few of my friends! However while testing out the randomize character option, we noticed that most of the time the avatar would be the crown one. I literally have no idea how to fix this so just telling you. The game was great though!

1 Like

Thank you! The avatar does tend to be the crown one, I don’t know why. I use math.random to select it, but I’ll see if I applied it correctly. Thanks for the feeback!

1 Like