Update for Shatter

Hey all,

I’m Infinite_Visions, solo dev of Visions Games. I’ve recently launched my game Shatter, a fast-pace, round-based game where you compete to be the last one standing. (you can find more information about the game in it’s launch post here)

I’ve recently released two new gamemodes, “Hot Potato” and “Final Seats”. For Hot Potato, it is about what you expect - you pass around the “hot potato”, and hope it doesn’t explode. For Final Seats, you have to rush to take a seat like Musical Chairs.

I’ve been unable to test them multiplayer (excluding test servers through studio), so I’d love your help and feedback testing the game/new gamemodes. Any feedback, glitches, and recommendations are appreciated. Thank you! :blush:

Game link: [UPDATE] Shatter - Roblox

3 Likes

Update: I’ve fixed a few bugs related to knife skins, and improved the gamemodes efficiency. Any feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

I need 3 players to play, none of my friends are active right now. :frowning:

The lobby is so dark, I don’t know if it’s just me or you made it like that. Customizing character is pretty cool, not that bad. Game icon and thumbnail are really good! Who ever made them, really great job!

Hey, thanks for the feedback! The lobby is definitely dark, I’ll add some light (once the round starts, it’s a bit brighter). The thumbnail/game icon was made by @1313kittycat, she’s an amazing artist :slight_smile:

2 Likes